The ARTIC LNG 2 Project is a giant liquefied gas project producing nearly 20 million tonnes of LNG per year in the Russian Arctic, succeeding the Yamal LNG project.
The plant, based in Murmansk (Russia), will be built in 3 sections on concrete barges. Each barge will be towed in order to be connected to the pipeline networks.
Multidisciplinary engineering studies :
- Offshore structural steel calculations with structural modeling, regulatory verification and writing of calculation reports
- Design notes and technical specifications for EIA studies with supplier consultations
- Equipment sizing, process simulations, PID and risk analysis coupled with anti-corrosion studies of materials.
- Dimensioning of hull structures and ship stability (naval architecture)
- Dimensioning of concrete gas storage platforms (GBS)
- Drawing up technical specifications and modeling of mechanical equipment with consultation with suppliers
Project monitoring, HSE and operations :
- Creation of the project’s reference schedule; definition and monitoring of progress
- Operational management of transport logistics
- Management of technical passports and certification of suppliers
- Follow-up of manufacturing and assembly at Yards in Russia
- Environmental studies, risk quantification and occupational health and safety (HSE)