The result of the merger of Technigaz and Gaztransport, GTT is the world leader in the manufacture of cryogenic membrane containment systems for the offshore storage and transport of liquefied natural gas.
GTT has developed a technology that allows liquefied natural gas (LNG) to be kept at a temperature of -163℃ so that it remains liquid, thus saving space and weight for LNG carriers.
Design packages :
The following engineering design packages were carried out in Vulcain’s in-house design office:
- Design and drawing of tanks
- Design and layout of piping lines on the ship (LNG) and mechanically-welded components
- Design of cryogenic piping lines on the deck and in the equipment room
- Mechanical calculation of the entire tank and the mechanically welded elements
Engineering Services :
- Services for liquid movement studies
- Calculation of ship movements and accelerations
- CFD calculations on the hydrodynamic loads of the tripod mast inside the tank.
- Drafting of the Seaworthiness report