In the South of France, 35 countries are involved in the construction of the largest tokamak ever designed, a machine that will demonstrate that fusion – the energy of the Sun and stars – can be used as non-carbon emitting and virtually limitless energy.
ITER will be the first fusion device capable of producing a net amount of energy. The machine will create a long-duration burning plasma and will also test, for the first time, the technologies, materials and plasma regimes required to build Fusion Power Plant on a commercial scale.
Pipework engineering :
- Piping modelling and support calculation on the building B11L2
- Consistency verification of the 3D model with the fire P&ID
- Piping Support Calculation and Anchor checking
- Supervision de la construction et contrôles qualité des bâtiments B61 et B50
Construction supervision and quality :
- Construction supervision and quality control of the B61 and B50 buildings
- Site supervision of piping installations
- Building Inspection B50 – B61 and B15 with Master Punch List Management
- Welding Quality control and Inspection