The BIOSAV project consists of the redesign of the biological branch of the Seine Aval treatment plant, which is the largest treatment plant in Europe and the 2nd largest in the world with a wastewater treatment capacity of 8 million inhabitants.
An outstanding project, the redesign of the biological process involved extending the existing bio-filtration facilities (+7,000 m²) as well as the construction of a 462,000 m² membrane treatment system (300,000 m3/d filtration). This membrane filtration has the economic and environmental advantage of limiting the overall consumption of the plant’s chemical reagents.
Multidisciplinary engineering studies :
- Development of the complete design in general installation, piping, EIA and Civil Engineering
- Developing of technical specifications, calculations and drawings
- Updating of the digital mock-up
Purchasing and logistics :
- Identifying suppliers for mechanical equipment (pumps, valves)
- Negotiating and concluding contracts
- Placing and monitoring orders in conjunction with the expediting, logistics and quality control teams