Butachimie, the joint venture between Solvay and Invista invested €250 million for a new adiponitrile (ADN) production process at its Chalampé site in Alsace. This component is used in the manufacture of nylon, which is subject to strong worldwide demand.
Multidisciplinary engineering studies :
- Calculations and design of metal structures: racks, equipment support, piping, etc.
- Drawing of 3D plans, setting up of equipment
- Drawing up of the regulatory file (PAC) on industrial risks and definition of ATEX risk zones
Monitoring and supervision :
- Management of planning and scheduling on site
- Works Contract Administration GC, Piping, EIA
- Realization of the quality controls and the non confirmations
- Coordination and supervision of scaffolding erection work on site
- Drawing up of technical files for the installation/removal of
- Follow-up of the building site up to the preparation of the start-up phases