- Niveau : Junior
- Lieu : Belgique
Vulcain Engineering provides Engineering consultancy services across multiple Industry sectors on a global scale. With operations in 9 countries and employing over 3000 staff worldwide, our business responds to the needs of our clients by delivering expertise in the form of high added value engineering services. By consistently supplying exemplary outcomes for our customers, the French owned Vulcain Group has seen steady growth and expansion.
Our success lies in the professional capabilities of the people we hire and our ongoing commitment to providing first class expertise to our clients. It is because of this, that our Belgian business continues to thrive. With a focus on the Renewable energy, Power grid and Nuclear Sector.
We now have exciting permanent opportunities for motivated and aspiring electromechanical engineers to join our established team based in the Belgium
What we’re looking for:
- People who have experience of working within the Mechanical, Electrical or automation disciplines.
- Master degree in electromechanical engineering
- People with demonstrable skills, acumen, problem solving.
What we can do for you:
- The complexity of the projects and level of responsibility would be matched to your experience and personal career aspirations.
- If you have working experience in a related field and are now developing your expertise and moving into project management, we are able to offer you further training and support to ensure your success. We would give you experience of work across a range of projects and customers at a level of responsibility suitable for you.
And just to prove it…
Be assured that when you join our team, we’ll ensure you have the relevant training and development you need to do your job well and become part of a successful business:
Who are you?
To join our team and thrive in a dynamic, varied environment you will need to show us that you have:
- Excellent communication skills. These roles will require significant customer interface which means that applicants must communicate in English and Dutch (verbal and written) at a proficient business level. French language/written skills are desirable but not essential.
- Strong organisational flare and the ability to achieve all requirements to time, cost and quality requirements.
- Active listening and communication to ensure tasks are well understood and communicated to management thereby building strong work relationships and trust within teams.
- Questioning attitude to avoid complacency and continuously challenge existing conditions, assumptions, anomalies and activities to identify discrepancies that might result in errors or inappropriate action.