The Saint-Brieuc wind farm, which is scheduled to come on stream in 2023, will consist of 62 wind turbines each rated at 8 Megawatts giving a total output of 496 Megawatts. The turbines will be spread over an area of 75 km², with the nearest wind turbine located 16.3 km from the Breton coast.
The expected energy production will amount to 1,850 Gigawatt-hours, equivalent to the electricity consumption of 835,000 individuals, including heating.
Management and supervision of construction works :
- Coordination of the offshore installation, interface and hand over phases of the subcontractors’ activities
- Coordination of HSE supervision, on land and at sea
- Supervision of site logistics (port, offices, warehouses)
- Offshore interventions for the repair and maintenance of the fleet
- Client representation on subcontractors’ vessels during the offshore operations phase