The renovation of Orly South Terminal, including the passenger security control area, the emigration control, the commercial area, the company lounge area, the contact boarding room, the drop-off gallery, the new check-in area and the new luggage handling system (STB), will improve the reception of the more than 7 million annual passengers in this boarding hall.
Project management and monitoring :
- Management of multi-disciplinary interfaces between the GC – Electricity – Secondary work packages
- Management of the project’s development while respecting the cost objectives of the works
- Drafting of the Quality Master Plan (QMS)
- Preparing the project team for the final deadlines
- Interfacing with the operator