ACWA Power has awarded a contract to the consortium formed by ABENGOA, SIDEM and TIEJUN (SEPCOIII) for the building of the Rabigh 3 independent production plant, located in the Rabigh region, 150 km north of Jeddah, in the Western region of Saudi Arabia.
The new sea water desalination plant is based uses reverse osmosis technology and is designed with a capacity of 600,000 m³ / day of drinking water. The project also includes a treatment plant for waste water to ensure compliance with environmental requirements.
Multidisciplinary engineering studies :
- Production of calculation notes and technical specifications for EIA batches
- Carrying out functional analyses of DCS systems
- Production of FATs in the suppliers’ factories
Purchasing and logistics :
- Contracting and purchase of mechanical equipment
- Follow-up of manufacturing and supply of equipment
- Follow-up of orders