Eole is a project to improve the mobility of the residents of Ile-de-France. In 2024, the current RER E will be extended 55 km to the West from the Haussmann Saint-Lazare station to “Mantes la Jolie”.
The project will provide the region’s residents and the 620,000 passengers who use it daily with a much more fluid, faster and more reliable link for a large number of journeys between the East and West of the IDF.
BIM Assistance :
MOEG BIM assistance in the Mantes sector
- Management of multi-business interfaces
- Definition and management of BIM processes
- Management of the BIM model
Assistance to MOET on the Catenary lot
- Management of the producing companies
- Control of catenary works
- Assembly of DOE