The Emergency Diesel Generator (EDG) project is an important output from the Post-Fukushima stress test of the French nuclear fleet. It forms part of the “Grand Carénage” programme. The EDG is an additional backup device and is intended to supply electricity to the plant’s safety equipment and systems in the event of a station black-out.
Engineering studies :
- On-site processing and management of Non-Conformity Forms (NFCs) in support of back-office engineering
- Drafting and preparation of installation and commissioning procedures
Project monitoring :
- Creation and updating of multi-site schedules from the engineering phases through to start-up
- Management and monitoring of the manufacture of DUS equipment (Diesels, HVAC systems, alternator, electrical cabinets, etc.).
- Contract management and interaction with subcontractors and customer (EDF)
Site supervision :
- Erection, transfer and commissioning of electrical (HV / LV) mechanical and I&C installations
- Setting up and management of on-site consignments