- Level : Confirmé
- Location : Brussels
• Management, design and/or implementation of small to large-scale projects,
• Organisation of meetings and/or contacts with the client and development of the relevant administrative procedures; preparation of detailed reporting to the client,
• Budget and planning management,
• Follow-up of nuclear safety aspects, quality and the profitability of the projects,
• Regular meetings with the experts to follow-up the services provided for the project and to monitor the progress in terms of the delivery times and the expected profitability,
• SPOC for all departments, providers and subcontractors in the scope of your projects,
• Preparation of technical tenders in close interaction with the Sales teams.
We are looking for Nuclear Project Engineers for all our projects related to the Belgian nuclear power plants of Doel and Tihange, including Dismantling and Decommissioning projects, from the pre-feasibility studies up to final (de-)commissioning of the installations, covering feasibility, design, procurement, construction, logistics, transport and on-site activities.