- Level : Confirmé
- Location : Belgium
We imagine, design, build, commission and operate, alongside our clients, the infrastructures that will have a positive impact on the world tomorrow.
Our mission is to support these global industrial leaders in their transition to more responsible and sustainable models, while respecting our own values.
Vulcain is positioned as a partner in the energy transition thanks to its ultra-specialisation in strategic sectors such as renewable energy, biogas, nuclear energy and infrastructure.
Responsible for the good execution of the projects they are handling, here are a few objectives amongst others :
- SPOC for all technical aspects of H2 projects between Engineering and Execution phases,
- Application of the Design Process,
- Coordination of internal and external design teams,
- Optimization of the financial results of the projects coordinated,
- Preparation of RFQ (Request for Quotation) packages for the Purchase department,
- Technical negotiations with Suppliers & Follow up of the engineering of the Suppliers,
- Key point of contact for mechanical erection and commissioning advisors on site,
- Technical risks assessments,
- Application of internal standards and good practices,
- Promotion of quality, efficiency and productivity to meet business objectives and goals,
- Promotion and implementation of continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of French or Dutch is mandatory and english is required
For our many projects in the H2 sector, we are looking for Project Managers and Project Engineers to handle the technical, commercial and logistic aspects of Green Fuel projects (electrolysers and refueling stations).